-
August 31st, 2002, 07:26 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
will do.
dunno where it is, though =)
-
August 31st, 2002, 09:47 PM
#22
Inactive Member
It's under Adults...the name of it is Crazy Liars. Sorry I left that part out LOL!!
-
September 2nd, 2002, 05:23 PM
#23
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
will do.
dunno where it is, though =)</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Shatzy..... Here ya go, come see us when ya got the time [img]smile.gif[/img]
HostBoard Crazy Liars
CB..... Still couldn't find that thingy lol [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 2nd, 2002, 05:33 PM
#24
Inactive Member
*Runs and jumps on Wild, wraps arms and legs around him and give him a bigggg SMOOCH!!!!*
Wild, are you following me, hun? LOL!!
And I dunno why you couldn't find the "thingy"...it's on the site...I promise ya!! If you want, I'll share mine wiff ya [img]wink.gif[/img] Wooooooo Hooooooooo!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks